Apology

To: Jim Tyler <toplessdatsun@ga.prestige.net>
Subject: Apology
From: "David R. Conrad" <conrad1@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 21:21:39 -1000
Jim:

> > Datsun Roadster Crabs?  Must be unique to Hawaii! Cool.
> >
> > Or is that when a roadster junkie gets p.o'ed?
>
> Okay, smart a**!  My spell checker kept trying to change "carb" to "crab".
> That one slipped through.

Upon rereading my last to you, I can see how you could have easily taken
offense.

I apologize if that is the case.  That was meant "in jest".  I could have, at
least , followed the "okay, smart a**" with a "wink" emoticon...

Anyhow, I thought those comments were humorous, and I have much appreciated
your past responses to my e-mail "flailings".

Dave