Datser goes to Sears Point

To: "Datsun Roadster" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datser goes to Sears Point
From: "Ken Pletcher" <pletch@home.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 21:57:30 -0700

  I autocrossed once, it was fun. Today I went to Sears point and got to run
my car 3 times on a track with a instructor,Totally different experience! My
car never left the ground ;')  but I learned about car balance and how the
back end can try to pass the front end of the car. I didn't spin out but I
wasn't far from it. It seemed like I had to learn how to drive all over
again. Well,this day wore me out. I'm going to bed.
     Ken
DATSTER