Re: Clutch..first times a charm

To: laurahoey@myself.com
Subject: Re: Clutch..first times a charm
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2000 09:32:47 -0700

laurahoey@myself.com wrote:

> List~
>
>  A list member gave me the encouragement and off I went.

Wow!! You are so generous with your compliments. I wonder if
this same list member didn't spend at least an hour and a half looking
up the part numbers and sending you the information of where to get
them at a discount. Writing a FAQ for you and answering all your
questions.

I guess I know that you sure don't appreciate the work of others.
You must be a supervisor at work it is kind ! I sure know who I
won't be helping in the future. At least others that I help seem to
appreciate it. You just take advantage of it. Please don't ever ask
for help from me again. Gordon and Guy will be able to help you with
the rest of your problems or Maybe Ross will.