Re: No Roadster content

To: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Subject: Re: No Roadster content
From: laurahoey@myself.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 19:20:49 -0400 (EDT)

> "...Might actually have time to work on my car this weekend...if I can get
>Irene to give me a break from the painting...had no idea having my girlfriend
>move in would entail a complete repaint-redecorate of my house.....

> Daniel 69 2000"

> Daniel,
>  You have obviously never lived with a woman before....

I guess the yin to this yang would be the husband of a woman I work with. She
made the mistake of telling her husband she wanted to see more of these great
United States this summer, so be bought a beat up old '60's Jeep off ebay and
expects her to fly to Ohio with him (from Washington State) and drive it back.
Yeah, right!

~Laura Hoey
 '70 2000