Re: The importance of the shift knob.

To: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Subject: Re: The importance of the shift knob.
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 08:50:24 -0700
yes the wood knob is after market  , not listed in the parts book , and i
had bought a new one many years ago from an auto parts store.. they are now
out of production ..
early 67 on back had a round all plastic knob  67.5 and on had the other one

Mike Kerr
Restoration Products
3730 todrob Ln.
Placerville, CA 95667