Re: slanderous comments

To: charlie dever <zcars@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: slanderous comments
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 18:32:15 -0700
Better look closer at which buttons you click on your email program, Charlie.
I'm not the one who
posted this. In fact, I'm the one who raised the question about whether you
might have had a
business deal with Mr. K. Your lack of care, combined with your insults and
threats, have convinced
me there is only one appropriate thing to do:

I'm cc'ing the roadster mailing list and Marc Sayer so they can see what type
of person you are.

Before you decide to throw excrement into a fan, check to see which way the fan
is pointing. Have a
nice day.

--
Gordon Glasgow