Re: Shasta

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shasta
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 13:50:19 EDT
I think that it is important to note that the track day at Thunderhill
Raceway is open to all Datsuns but priority is given to members of the
hosting club.  The club that is sponsoring the All Datsun Meet is the NorCal
UFO/510 Club.  If you want to run on Thunderhill you need to pay for the
complete "All Datsun Meet" package.
*Note: This does not cover the Roadster Meet!  Btw... No Refunds!

If you want to just run the road Course portion of the event and spend the
rest of the event with the Roadster show you may have a problem.  Unless you
sign up as a member of the 510 Club.  If you were to join the club you would
have priority over the other folks.

The reason the 510 CLub is doing this is because last year many people signed
up for the T-Hill Event and never showed up.  Then they demanded a refund.
Well, the event becomes fully booked and if there are no shows they lose
money.  Absolutely not fair for a small club to lose money because of
irresponsible people.  So, in order to protect themselves and have people who
are serious about getting out on the track they implemented this new rule.

I ran on the track last year and it was great to get it on with all the
Datsuns.  Especially with Dennis!  That is until he decided to lose a wheel
at 60mph.

See ya!

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex