Re: Fw: a cart for a frame off work

To: fredkatz@2xtreme.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: a cart for a frame off work
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 13:40:05 EDT
In a message dated 04/12/2000 11:12:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
fredkatz@2xtreme.net writes:

> http://www.2xtreme.net/fredkatz/2lrestr.html
>
>  Also, the frame dolly is constructed out of 2x8 lumber, not what I said
>  earlier.

I've also got some pics of a frame dolly I built (
http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/BADROC/vansfold/body/frame/frame.htm ) using a
bunch of 2 x 4s and some old casters. Since then, I've "sectioned" the dolly
4" to lower the frame a bit for more maneuverability around the body shop
(click on "back" at the bottom of the page and check out the other frame
links). And I just made a new steel dolly yesterday that will position the
frame at ride height so that I can start making sure things such as the
exhaust, susp, wheels/tires, etc. will clear the ground. More pics to come
soon!

Van
- http://members.xoom.com/BADROC