Re: synthetic oil RELATED

To: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Subject: Re: synthetic oil RELATED
From: Jim Grant <jigrant@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 12:19:06 -0700
Synthetic oils do have some superior lubricating and wear qualities, but
they will accumulate impurities just as quickly as petroleum oils, (and
do eventually break down as well), so they still need to be changed as
regularly as any oil.  They are 100% compatible with petroleum oils -
the warning that you can't go back is baseless.

Cheers, Jim