need clutch part number/source

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: need clutch part number/source
From: "steve car" <steve_car@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 12:40:01 PDT
Does anyone have a new part number for a 69 1600 pressure plate and clutch
disk? Or a different source?

I tried the numbers listed in the microfische and had no luck at the dealer.
I also tried Ralleye and they have been backordered on the disks for some
time.

Please respond to the list instead of a reply back to me as I find the
escribe service to be a very convenient way to read this group. I only
maintain this mail account for the Datsun list and the hotmail is very slow
compared to the escribe service.

Thanks,
Steve Carter