Space-saver spare

To: + Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Space-saver spare
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 07:40:29 -0700
In a recent posting, there was a link to a photo of someone's trunk-mounted
battery. When
I looked at it I noticed that it appeared as though this person also had a
modern
space-saver style spare. I didn't think much about it at the time, but a couple
of recent
messages about trunk-mounted batteries reminded me of it. Of course, I can't
remember who
posted the link, but I would like to know what make/model car this person got
the
space-saver spare from. The full size spare takes up so much trunk space, the
space-saver
is a great idea.

Gary McCormick
'70 2000 (w/original, 29-yr old, bias-ply spare!)
San Jose, CA