Australian Datsun Fiends

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Australian Datsun Fiends
From: BARTERDUDE@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 14:06:20 EDT
Dear Downunder Datsun Dudes and Dudettes:

I am coming back to Sydney and the Gold Coast the next two weeks.  I greatly
enjoyed the friendly get together (barbie) and the hospitality of Phil
Brooks.  I still have my Australia Datsun Roadster hat, and wear it with
pride.

Below is my schedule:

Monday in Sydney .
Brisbane/Gold Coast
                Tuesday - Monday afternoon.

Tuesday - Friday noon - Sydney

I will be working with BXI in Sydney at 02-9221-5222, so they should know my
whereabouts.  I will try to get some more pictures of my 63 Single Carb
Fairlady to bring.  If anyone is available, please either email me or call
the Sydney office (I will try to get a Gold Coast number a little later) I
really enjoyed meeting and seeing the great Datsun Roadsters running around
Australia.

Owned 6 previous roadsters and now with my keeper./

'63 Single Carb 1500 Fairlady
Gary Lasater
Parker CO