Re: 1967 2000 Mug

To: jawalker@zcentral.com
Subject: Re: 1967 2000 Mug
From: Joe Rubio <joe@venuesports.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 11:32:09 -0700
A good design that would work is the one from the Australian Roadster
Assoc. t-shirt I ordered a few weeks ago.  Looks like it should be able
to be adapted to 2 color, plus it has a Datsun 2 color logo on the front
pocket.  I can get the mugs made, I just need 2 things.  Someone to pay
for all of them up front and a ship to address as I don't really want to
ship each one individually...

--
Joe Rubio
Venue Sports