roadster sighting

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roadster sighting
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 18:34:23 -0700
Hi,
Previously I reported a roadster in the Couer d' Alene, Idaho area.
I driven by to look at it and it appears to be a 1500. I am going by
information in the Rallye parts guide. The car has a square grid grill
and a chrome T handle on the trunk. I hope I,m right!
The car appears to be in fair to good shape.

Is any one on the list driving or knows someone who drives a
red roadster. California license plate "911 EATR"; I saw this car
driving through  Idaho last summer, or the summer before can't remember
what summer it was.

Mike

SRL 311 11714
SRL 311 09466