Started right up

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Started right up
From: John/Ruth Kelly <jrgbkelly@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 21:47:49 -0400
Thanks for the advice on how to ease my 2000 back to life after 10 months
in storage. I removed the spark plugs, squirted some lubricant in there and
jump started it. It started right up and drove like a charm. The only
problem was that I hadn't totally screwed down my locking gas cap and when
I took an off ramp at speed I saw it skitter away in the rear view mirror.
When I went back later, I couldn't find it. So now I'm in the market for a
new gas cap. Also, it was coated with a layer of dust. I'm waiting for
rain, since we're under voluntary water restrictions here in the parched
mid-Atlantic.

Thanks for  the advice.

John Kelly