Re: Hardtop

To: "Michael Lynch" <Datsun1600@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Hardtop
From: Marc Tyler <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 99 14:10:05 -0500
>Has anyone ever heard of a company called Parrish Plastics On the east
>coast.  I can't seem to remember the name of the town right now.  I found a
>letter that was written to a guy that I bought a parts car from and in it
>was a picture of what looked like a factory hardtop on a Datsun 2000
I actually bought a parrish palstics top years ago (1990 maybe)  It was
pretty, but did not fit well, very warped, so I never fitted it to my
car.  Sold it with a parts car.  Why I wanted a harrdtop in So Cal? well
I was younger, single, and had more money than sense.
Now I got sense like nobody's business, it's money that's the problem.

Regards,
Marc T.

Marc Tyler
1970 1600 #SPL311-31016