RE: Questions about restoration, and are 1600's the Red headed Step-chil

To: "'Patrick J. Horne'" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>,
Subject: RE: Questions about restoration, and are 1600's the Red headed Step-children?
From: John Cooney <jcooney@realclear.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 11:57:01 -0500
Well, I a getting lots of people who are interested in forming a Squad. I
have access to servers to host the page and provide a technical end
support. Tonight when I get home I will send out a list off all the people
who are interested and we can finalize our plans. In the interim think
about what kin of structure to use (do we follow the same system that the
u-20's did?) and a Pin-up/Squadron name. Once we have some ideas together I
will put the page up and we can look at getting a mailing list together. It
is nice to know of other TX based Roadsters, I was beginning to think I was
alone out here. :)

        Thanks
                John Cooney