Re: Hello All

To: motormite@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Hello All
From: CWhite1020@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 08:03:58 EDT
Ben,

   I posted a recent pic on another post. Did most of my dealings thru
Ralleye, Dean at Fairlady, Ross at Sports Imports and Dennis at CDM. All have
been OK. Pays to shop around, though Dean will tell you he beats all
competition!!!!!

   Ever hear of the Carolina Roadster Association?? I have some older
newsletters, but they are at least 10 years old. I would be interested in
seeing the club come back. I know their are many other Carolina Roadster
owners, just need to get them up on the net.

   Actually, I am just returning here from 2 years in Louisiana. Found and
bought my 2000 here, but had the work done in Louisiana and found the two
1600's there rotting away in a remote backyard. You never know where you'll
find one. The better of the two is running and driving. Need to get on the
body next. The other will be an SCCA racer someday.

    Thanks for the note.

CFW
68 SRL311-05468
67 SPL's X 2