Re: Hot fuse???

To: kpearce@washington.engr.ukans.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hot fuse???
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 00:03:49 EDT
In a message dated 13-07-99 11:07:34 PM EST,
kpearce@washington.engr.ukans.edu writes:

<< Thanks!  2700 miles in the past 8 days!   >>

Hello,

Thanks for the great story and pics about your trip.  I brings back wonderful
memories of my trip last year from S.F. to Albuquerque, N.M.

I saw your 2000 at the show but everytime I went to meet with you someone
said that you were walking around.  Oh well.... maybe next year at the 2000
Shasta?

Take care and keep on driving!  BTW... I think this qualifies you to join the
elite Long Distance Roadster Club.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000246 Solex