V-8 roadster photos needed!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: V-8 roadster photos needed!
From: "Mark" <mruffcorn@ksni.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 11:01:43 -0500
    Well, after aquiring the 67 1600 I am most likely selling my 69 2L to my
brother.  The motor in the 2L is freshly rebuilt and is going into the 67 as
it's motor is was full of crud-needs bored ect ect.  After several
recommendations, I am keeping it so I have a #'s matching car/motor if my
inclination ever leads that way.

    My brother is all about raw power and was toying with the idea of
dropping a V-8 of some persuation into it.  I know it is a LOT of work and
am actually trying to talk him OUT of it and into one of the other more
popular Nissan "in the family" motor swaps.

    Does anyone have ANY pics of a V-8 roadster swap so he can actually see
the undertaking he is considering?  Several years back my father and I were
tinkering and set a Chevy 327 in his 1600-looked really sweet but their was
room for nothing besides the motor,  without MAJOR fabrication for exhaust,
tranny, and intake/carb.  I know cooling and handling/suspension are two
other huge factors.

If the trend continues, every major holiday, the folks house is going to
look like a roadster convention  :-)

Thanks
Nathan
Any roadster V-8 pics welcome regardless of size or quality.