New Shasta Awards Classes for next year??

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: New Shasta Awards Classes for next year??
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 13:00:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,

        Wow Shasta was great!!!! Lots and lots andn lots of neat cars and
neat people. I have to say that I was a little bit distressed about my
chances of ever winning an award when I have to compete with the likes of
say, Ron Hamilton or Brian Gano...This poor, semi-starving college student
just does not stand a chance...So, I would like to suggest some new awards
classes for next year that I might have a chance in... :)
        1. Best farmers tan from driving a long ways with no top.(I think that
Ken Pletcher has this one sewn up.. ;)
        2. Dirtyest car there.
        3. Most cargo space taken over by stereo components.
        4. Most breakdowns on the road to Shasta and back.
        5. Longest hair of any Competitor (I think I have a lock on this one..)
        6. Most unprepared for a weekend of triple digit temps.
        7. Most beer consumed by any group. (Maybe we should just call this the
Canadians Award for excellency.)
        8. Best use of the eightball design motif.(this one won't make unless
you saw my dirty white/black interior 69 2000)

        Somebody stop me...

                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA