Brakes locked - Stuck in New Jersey

To: Datsun List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brakes locked - Stuck in New Jersey
From: Mark Dent <stickerman@home.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 23:35:03 +0000
All

Dennis Desmond is stuck in New Jersey after buying a car in Maryland
today (Sat.). He bought a car in Maryland today but here is the story,
maybe you guys have ideas.

This morning I got a call from the seller that the Master Cylinder went
bad and Dennis was on his way from New York. So I pulled the M/C from my
car and we put it on his. (It was the only way to get one on short
notice). After bleeding the brakes Dennis and Mike (the seller) went on
a ride and the brakes locked up. I went to get them and we bled the M/C
which seemed to solve the problem.

Now Dennis is in New Jersey (at his moms house) but the front brakes
locked up on the N.J. Turnpike. After sitting a while and letting the
brakes cool down, he continued to his moms. He needs to get to NY
tomorrow (and solve the problem for good). Any ideas?
Sound familiar?
--

The best part is he is not letting this get him down at all. He is still
having a blast he says!

Mark
Baltimore
http://www.datsunroadsters.com