More stuff for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: More stuff for sale
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 19:19:00 EDT
Howdy all,

Is anyone looking for a pair of SUs for a 1600?  I have a pair that were on
my 1500 parts car (they are not 1500 carbs though) and I have loosely
attached them to a 1600 manifold that I had lying around.  I know that they
are missing the floats, but other than that, I did not check anything.
Since working condition is unknown, I would sell the setup for $60.  I do
not recall if I have all of the linkage for them, but I will check for
whoever is interested.  I think that these were 68 or later carbs as they do
have the stops for the mixture nuts.  I have the aircleaner assembly (no
filter) for $5!  I also have an early 1600 radiator for $40.  Condition
inside is unknown.  It is a spare that I have had around for a while.

If these prices are out of line, let me know!  I am open to offers and
trades!  Shipping extra on this stuff.

Happy Roadstering!!

Sid Raper
Jacksonville Florida