Re: timing system

To: "ROADSTER LIST" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: timing system
From: "Jeanette Mehl" <waterback@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 04:23:51 -0700
jOn,

I read the same thing. The part is prone to failing and ends up in the oil
pan. I believe I read this in the "Rally Enterprises" catalog insert, and
again on a tech page by Thomas Walter. I'm going to do my timing set this
coming winter and I'll not use that part. There is a lot of information out
there to be found by going through the LINKS and checking tech pages.
Thanx to all who help in this way.

Dave.   SRL 311-10444