Shasta Help..

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Shasta Help..
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 13:47:14 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,
        I sent this outhtis morning but apparantly it did not go thru...

        Here is my tale of woe.
Just found out this morning that I will actually be able to go to Shasta.(big
work-girlfriend troubles)
But now of course I have not done anything to prepare. I have not sent in any
kind of registration forms or reserved a hotel room.... How screwed am I??
Could somebody please send me some info on what hotel everybody is staying at?
WHat about this registration stuff??  I am planning on goin up withthe badroc
guys that are leaving the day after Mike C. Could one of you please re-iterate
the plan for me?? Am I crazy in thinking that I will get a room?? I have a
bag and pad can somebody maybe spare some room on the floor somewhere???
I am at work till like 10pm today and do not have any of this info here with
me.
        Any help would be greatly appreciated
                Daniel 69 2000