Re: soft top

To: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Subject: Re: soft top
From: Ron Hamilton <ej99176@goodnet.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 11:34:56 -0700
My personal experience with fabric soft tops has shown that the purpose
intended for the spring/fastener is at best marginal. As I was doing the
second top, called Les and he said that they don't even use them anymore.
They were intended to help seal the top better by straightening the line
around the opening and work on a flexible vnyl top but don't seem to be
strong enough to help with a fabric top. Just my opinion

Ron