Obscure R engine manual on ebay

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Obscure R engine manual on ebay
From: John F Sandhoff <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 23:45:03 -0700 (PDT)
There's an obscure listing on ebay for a Nissan service bulletin
"introduction of R, H20, H30 engine improvements". Ends monday
afternoon, currently at $21.25.
   http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=124275162
Hi bid is currently by a person that does not appear to be on the
Roadster list (if you are, several of us have had no luck at
identifying you - let us know and we'll try to avoid stepping on
your toes).

-- John
     John F Sandhoff  sandhoff@csus.edu  Sacramento, CA
     Headed for the Mountain this Thursday!

p.s. Hey Calspeed - can I bring you along next time I need to
'talk down' a seller to a more reasonable price? A 60% discount
ain't bad!