Re: Rear brake adjuster

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Subject: Re: Rear brake adjuster
From: cbreaul@banet.net
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 08:12:30 -0400
It sounds as more of a problem with your Nissan dealer rather than Nissan
itself.
As a dealer myself , I haven't really had the same problem. It just takes a
little
more effort on the dealers part and most don't want to be bothered. I on the
other
hand enjoy looking up the old stuff and have offered 20% off dealer list to
DRONE
as a group discount.
Charlie Breault
69 1600