hardtops: current manufacturer

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: hardtops: current manufacturer
From: MMJB28A@prodigy.com ( CRAIG HALSTED)
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 23:25:47, -0500
well, I was close....it starts with an "S"  the company that is
currently offering hardtops for datsun roadsters is SMOOTH LINE high
performance composites at 2562 Riddle Run Road, Tarentum, Pa. 15084.
phone 724-274-6002 or fax 6121. I got their catalog a year ago after
tracking down the molds from Parrish and Perfect Plastics. they have
listed Datsun 2000- all years and nothing for the 1600. the picture
they sent me of a top on a roadster was mounted on a 67.5, so low
windshield. it looks to be exactly the same style as the one I have
for a tall windshield car, so maybe they really do produce both
styles. their suggested retail is $899.95, $225. additional if you
want it covered in vinyl instead of coming to you in primer, $250.
additional for a sunroof. hope this is useful info for someone.
headed out on a road trip to Virginia tomorrow, so won't be in touch
with anyone for a few days. have to pick up another roadster :-)

Craig Halsted
upstate NY
roadsters