SnugTop reply

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, jstromgr@sqi.com
Subject: SnugTop reply
From: MMJB28A@prodigy.com ( CRAIG HALSTED)
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 16:51:19, -0500
all-

I just looked out in the garage for my flier from the company that
offers a high windshield hardtop. wasn't there, so must be over at
the warehouse, will try to get over there within a few days. thought
it was Snug top, maybe not. it was listed in their catalog they sent
me, and they sent me a picture of a silver 2000 with a hardtop on it.
they were offering it to me for pre-introduction $733 or so, an
additional $225 for vinyl cover or sunroof. retail was listed at $899.
95. comes in primer if you don't order the vinyl. will post the info
to the list as soon as I can find it- I know what the box it's in
looks like, just have to find it......

Craig Halsted
upstate NY
roadsters