pics needed

Subject: pics needed
From: WadWerks <wadwerk1@cnetech.com>
Date: 26 May 99 20:29:51 -0800
hey guys sorry for the interruption but i need help. i hope this doesn't sound
tacky but i need pics of collectable cars for my new web page. i am trying to
start an online car show and need help. if anyone has pictures of there cars
they can send me i would like to post them on my site. it is nonprofit just for
fun and it gives everyone a chance to show off. im new at this so the sites not
the best but not bad for my first tierceit out and tell me how you like it.
send pics to wadwerk1@cnetech.com. the page is at www.homestead.com/wadwerks if
anyone rreallycares. soon i will have picks of my 2000 and my z so check it out
please and send those picks with a brief profile. thanks all.

jon waddell
69 2000
hanford ca.