SHOCKS on a BUDGET

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: SHOCKS on a BUDGET
From: "NATHAN J RUFFCORN" <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 19:59:05 -0500
Hey all-
I was reading archives on shocks and was trying to find something that was
affordable and still wasn't a NAPA "easy rider" or something like that.
After searching the internet from end to end this is what I found to be
reasonable.
I found the KYB  GR-2's for $17.83/piece for front and rear.  (I purchased
these!)
If you are hardcore performance these are probably not the shocks for you
but IMO they are great for everyday driving.

They also said they had a few of the KYB Gas-a-Just shocks left for I think
$34/piece (It's been a while so I  forget if they were front or rear).  I
have heard that they are more desirable.

I thought these prices were really reasonable and it allowed me to replace
mine now.
If you're interested you should check them out at a mail order place called
General Automotive Warehouse  1-800-974-6766

These "finds" are what's keeping my restoration going, without them I would
be sunk!  If anybody else has any similar finds, let me know!
Enjoy!

Nathan (on a severe budget)
69 2L