Re: a few questions

To: Datsun Roadsters - Post List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: a few questions
From: jhatfield@cavemen.net (William Hatfield)
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 15:27:50 -0600
Ken P. asked some questions about the steering box and didn't seem to
get much feed back so I'll take a shot at it.  The plastic plug in the
top is the filler, I used an allen wrench to remove it the first time,
it's better than trying to turn the flimsey top part.  (it looks like a
torx socket would work too)  the drain plug is on the lower L/H side and
refill it with gear oil. (like in the tranny or rearend)   All the talk
about different tail lites brings me to my project car (66spl)  which
now has some really neat Caddy units I found in a wrecking yard in Ft
Worth.
              fwiw              Bill  66&67spls in N.M.