Re: Modified taillights

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Modified taillights
From: "NATHAN J RUFFCORN" <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 18:57:20 -0500
Arthur-
I know a fellow roadster owner who used the VW lights with success.
Unfortunately he has since sold the roadster so I have no pics to send you.

IMO the stock tailights are a signature of the roadsters and replacing them
with other than stock would take away its identity as being something VERY
different from MG's, Healey's, ect...

No doubt they are expensive to rechrome or replace!  If budget is the issue,
you could always paint them black (or even the body color for that matter)
until you have the money to replace.

Just my 2cents worth!

Enjoy,
Nathan