Brake caliper question

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake caliper question
From: "Gary L. Neel" <gneel@intellisys.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 08:30:28 -0500
    In the past there have been several blurbs on rebuilding front brake
caliper plungers with stainless steel sleeves.  I haven't found those
communicaitons that addressed this subject.  Can someone, please, give me
the info about this and where it can be done.  Or tell me a souce for buying
new plungers to repair the calipers.
    I also need a new tach cable and speedo cable with housings.  These are
for a 1970 2000.
        Thanks in advance for info.   Gary Neel