Oil filter tube-dimensions?

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oil filter tube-dimensions?
From: "NATHAN J RUFFCORN" <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 21:15:52 -0500
Hello all again!

I will update you tomorrow about what I find out regarding my valve/piston
clearance.

In the mean time, is ANYONE familiar with the dimensions for the oil filter
anti-drainback tube for my 69  2L?  I remember a thread on this several
months ago but for the life of me I was unable to find it in the archives.
Even if the correct length of the tube is all that is available, it will
help tremendously!

The goal is to get it fired up finally on memorial day w/end-as long as I
don't hit anymore catches!  The only thing that hasn't been rebuilt or
somehow modified on the engine is the carbs, as I may replace them with
Webers if I can find an affordable set.

Thanks
Nathan