Re: car cover

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: car cover
From: "Rob Robinson" <FastrTime@t-three.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 09:12:14 -0400
> They are made of Tyvek, a polymer and therefore
> > water resistant, breathe and will not pass dust.
> > They retail at $69 to $89 but since I have 80 of them I sell them for
$25.

     Is this material similar to Evolution 3? Basically, is it kind of thick
and soft, or is it more like nylon parachute fabric? If this is the thick
soft find of stuff, I'd like to buy one. Let me know who/where to send the
check.
    I used to have an Evo-3 cover made for a 240Z and it fit nicely.
Unfortunately, it bore too close a resemblance to a chew toy, and my Basenji
puppy devoured large portions of it. Fortunately, it passed, although
painfully, and "Merlin" is healthy. I'll never understand how he swallowed
such large pieces without choking.

 Rob "Needs a new car cover" Robinson
CSP 67 2000
Roanoke, Va