Re[2]: Factory Fiberglass Hardtop

To: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Factory Fiberglass Hardtop
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 09:16:08 -0700
That's why I prefer driving my roadster, and not my Z! With the T-Tops off
my Z, I still feel closed in and have limited side and rear vision. I drive
my Z for the power and comfort. But the top-down roadster provides the
smiles at any speed, besides being able to see and enjoy everything all
around you.

Fred - So.SF
 :-c  bummer, fog and cold today!