Spoiler pictures

To: Datsun Roadster Group <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spoiler pictures
From: "Ronald L. Freudenheim" <rfreud@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 13:32:26 -0700
I don't know of any locations where you can see pictures of the
spoilers, but I do recall seeing a site that had roadster race cars, and
perhaps there is something there that would be helpful.  I have one that
I got from Dick several years ago and it has ducting ports for air to be
directed toward the brakes.  Depth of the spoiler (dimension from top
where it mounts to the bottom of the front apron to the bottom edge is
deep) so that you can, if you like, trim it to give you as much ground
clearance as you would like.

If others find a site where the BRE style spoilers are shown, please let
everyong on the list know where they can find it.
Thanks,
    Ron