new arrival

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: new arrival
From: Mike/Chris Clothier <mclothier@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 09 May 1999 19:58:49 -0700
Don't know if this got out yesterday or not so please put up with me.
got another roadster on Sat. A 69 1600 that had been parked down the
street for only God knows how long. Kind of rusty in the rear fender
wells, along the trunk lid and on the hood. no soft top but does have a
hard top, and too many dents and dings to count. Interesting though, the
side moldings are in almost perfect shape. I got a box of goodies along
with it; two,still in the box bumper guards and four tail light
set,used. Don't know this will be a restoration or a parts car but for
the mean time I'm going to have fun. Oh yeah, also got an original
Datsun shop book with it. Not the Clymer addition and the original
warranty book with the buyers name and all from November 1968.
Mike Clothier
70 1600
69 1600
Norco, Ca.