Re: Alternator and fuel pump plate

To: 9laser3@bright.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Alternator and fuel pump plate
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 14:12:53 EDT
9laser3@bright.net writes:

<<   My 1969 1600 had a Mitsubishi AS2030A2 alternator in it.  The local
 AutoZone doesn't carry a match for it.  Who supplies new ones and how about
 a cost.
    I would also like to pick up a blank plate for the fuel pump so I can get
 it out of the way while I'm in there working.  the car runs fine on an
 electric pump. >>

I'd suggest you look into getting a one-wire alternator. Check the hot rod
mags such as street rodder...I've seen chrome, 70+ amp units go for around 70
bucks before!
As for the fuel block off plate, my R16 had one (still for sale!) and was
told that it was probably a plate originally designed for a Z's L-series
engine. Those would be more readily-available.

Van