Re: Rear inner fender woes

To: EFrisbee@incc.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear inner fender woes
From: HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 22:40:50 EDT
Yea, so far so good.  I havn't heard of your rust converter stuff.  I'm using
POR-15 over the floorboards and trunk.  It sticks well to the fiberglass, and
also over the bare metal, and surface rusted non fiberglassed areas.
I've never used it before, and was skeptical about the $29 quart price,
but looks to be good stuff.   Also had some FORMBYS Furniture refinisher
left over from a chair thing I did for my better half, and that stuff works
great for removing the last remains of carpet/interior/weatherstrip glue and
general crap from the inside of my car where the interior used to be.
Expensive, but quick and easy.  Good luck with yours and let me
know how the Correless product works.
Jim