no more vibrations

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: no more vibrations
From: JeffnAly@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 20:55:18 EDT
Now for the rest of the story...

My car loves to prove me wrong.  As I started to remove the front drive shaft
bolts I found out all of them were very loose.  This is again strange as the
motor, trany, and drive shaft have not been out for years.  The previous
owner was the last one to do this type of work, and we both have made long
trips with the car.

Getting to these bolts on a five speed can be a problem due to the proximity
of the cross member.  The approach I took was doun through the hole for the
shifter boot.  Some customized shortened wrenches helped.

Now the car is back to its old self again!

Jeff S SRL486