Re: Non-Roadster Related Question

To: "Joshua Milton" <jt_milton@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Non-Roadster Related Question
From: shifty <shifty@well.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:03:08 -0800
I think it was Frank Sinatra's. The Barret Jackson auction was in Las
Vegas last week (saw some of it on Speedvision.) They had Dean Martin's
customized car, Frank's special order T-Bird and Sammy Davis Jr.'s Rolls
(the only left hand drive example of that particular model).

Also a '57 Chevy sold for a new record $87,000! (didn't get the details
on that one).

Leigh Brooks
San Francisco