Re: Original 1500 UK Roadsters/roadster registry/BADROC event on the 30t

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Original 1500 UK Roadsters/roadster registry/BADROC event on the 30th
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 06:30:04 EST
In a message dated 1/22/99 3:21:43 AM Pacific Standard Time,
datsun65@hotmail.com writes:

<< VAN: Let track down this latest owner in Belgium, and get him signed up
 for the Roadster Registry!! >>

Oh man, he'll probably feel pretty lonely as the only Belgium roadster
delegate! But sure, if someone can find him, he's in! There's about 70+ people
on the list so far... and I think that's only about 1/5th of the total
subscribers to this list! Anyone else out there??

Van
BTW, bay area folks: please check the "jan '99 cruise thoughts" page on the
BADROC site for news on what we have planned for the 30th of this month.
http://members.xoom.com/BADROC