Thanks for a couple answers

To: "datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks for a couple answers
From: Linda and Bill <amman@thevision.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 08:42:02 -0800
Wow, post a question one morning and the next morning you have 20
replies!! Thanks to all. Looks as if I need to get serious and negotiate
with the owner.

Lin Hokana- This is not the one in Sacramento, and I just happened to
stumble across it one day (didn't decide on a 69, it is just "there")
Heck, I wasn't even looking for a roadster. Always admired them, but
never thought about owning one. However, my wife likes this car as
compared to
other "toys" I have considered *BG* A big +

The only thing I notice missing is the trunk lock. The gal wants 700.00
for the car, but with all the info I have from this group on resto
costs,
I may be able to do better????

Thanks to All again, Hope to have my new toy soon!

                                     Bill        Oakdale Ca