Re: BADROC drive, proposal - was Re: Roadster Event Calendar!

To: ericarm@cal.alumni.berkeley.edu, badroc@lists.best.com,
Subject: Re: BADROC drive, proposal - was Re: Roadster Event Calendar!
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 08:29:58 EST
In a message dated 1/15/99 12:41:49 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ericarm@cal.alumni.berkeley.edu writes:

<< Just reviewed all my old e-mail on the subject -- and saw that there
 really hasn't been a day proposed yet.  So how 'bout Saturday 1/30 to do a
 drive something like this: >>

Just wanted to tell you guys I posted up some stuff about our next get
together on the BADROC page. just click on the hot link to the "jan 99 cruise"
page. just some FYI. maybe we can go from what we've got on there...
sorry to the rest of the list that this BADROC email is going out to all of
you, but I just want to make sure that those who haven't had a chance to
subscribe to the badroc mailing list will also get this.

Van