Re:

To: "Gary Gerding" <ggerding@tconl.com>, "mg boy" <mgmidgetboy@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re:
From: "Chris, Dianna, Corinne and Miles White" <cwhite@worldnetla.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 01:15:18 -0500
There are many options out there.  I had my rear bumper redone in North
Carolina for about $200. Since I've moved I'm working with A-1 Chrome
Plating in Houston. They are very reasonable. If you want it to look good,
but not triple chrome, show, then call them. They work by mail ( I'm 3
hours away) and have done 3 shipments for me. Completed my grill (all
pieces) $190. Contact Mr Garcia @713-641-0125. Please mention my name if
you wish.

C.F. White
Fort Polk, LA