Re: Roadster Insurance

To: "Chris, Dianna, Corinne and Miles White" <cwhite@worldnetla.net>
Subject: Re: Roadster Insurance
From: clockmkr <clockmkr@internetcds.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 19:53:05 -0800
I have Allstate insurance, I insure the car than Allstate lets me "Suspend" the
liability. They provide theft, vandalism, and fire coverage for about $6.00 per
6 months. When I want to drive it, I give them a call and they provide free
liability for the day. It works great for the off season times. When I drive it
alot more during the summer I'll put full insurance on it. I have done this
with 3 of my cars so far. the other two are driven about 2-3 times a month.
They have given me no problems, even when I drive it as much as each weekend
for a couple months.

--
Scott Hilmoe
"clockmkr"

'67 - SPL311-07317
'67.5 - SPL311-012752
'68 - SRL311-04294 (I finally got a 2000! Now to get it roadworthy.)

"They that will sacrifice liberty in exchange for temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben.Franklin