Re: Looking for QTVR Dream Garage

To: g@valazza.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking for QTVR Dream Garage
From: Joshua Milton <jt_milton@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 16:46:41 -0800 (PST)
I worked for the company that did the QTVR of the Dream Garage for
Nissan up until December of 1997.  I'll contact them tommorrow and
find out if its still in the back-up archives.  I think I know exactly
where it is on their server.
Seeing that Dream Garage in person was something else.

joshua milton
69 1600
encino, ca